The Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team on a one year fixed term contract (in the first instance) from September 2017.
In order to uphold our high expectations and results, we teach in smaller groups for Maths and English across the whole school. To maintain our high staffing ratios across the school, we are looking to appoint an individual who will teach in lower Key Stage 2.
The successful applicants will:
- Be caring and conscientious;
- Demonstrate strong subject knowledge;
- Ideally have experience of teaching across more than one key stage;
- Exhibit infectious enthusiasm and energy;
- Share our ambition to provide the best opportunities for all our children from a diverse community;
- Have the desire and potential to be an outstanding teacher;
- Demonstrate high expectations of themselves and others and the motivation to ensure standards continue to be raised across the school for all learners.
We can offer you:
- A “GOOD” school following our OFSTED inspection in June 2015;
- Wonderfully polite, well behaved and happy children; with waiting lists for all year groups;
- Experienced leaders who are highly ambitious, that really care about the children and staff at the school;
- Friendly, enthusiastic colleagues;
- Supportive Governors, parents and PFTA;
- High standards in all key stages due to our dedication to our children and staff;
- Quality support for staff at all stages of their career;
- High teaching staff ratios to enable smaller teaching groups and target teaching across all year groups;
- A recent investment to support e learning; a well- resourced school to support effective teaching and learning; in addition newly built classrooms to provide purposely designed state of the art learning spaces for children;
- Inspiring outdoor areas for children to learn and play in our ‘tardis’ school grounds.
Tours to meet the staff and children are an essential aspect of the selection process and can be arranged so you can see for yourself our wonderful TEAM, school and facilities. If you are unable to visit prior to the interview stage, please make contact with the school in order to be considered. For details, please contact Mrs Mandy Winfield (Headteacher’s PA) on 0121 373 269.
Completed applications can be returned by post, by hand or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date, you may assume that you have not been selected for an interview on this occasion.
Wylde Green Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. All relevant DBS checks will be undertaken for the successful candidate.